Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm in Denial

I turned 55 today.  I really don't even think that it is possible.  When did I get so freakin old?

I feel like the same person I was 50 years ago.  I still have all my insecurities.  I still struggle with my weight.  I still want to go to Africa.

It seems that the majority of my life is behind me.  Oh how I wish I could just start over again.  Some things I would do differently but mostly I'm happy about my life.  I only want it to last a lot longer.

Hopefully I'll have another 30 or 40 years to watch my grandchildren grow up and see the fine adults they will become.

Who knows, maybe I'll get to see my great grandchildren!

Here's to old age.  Life should be celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment