I seem to be a bit spacey these days. For example, I recently made a green kyanite and lampwork necklace using some beads that I found a couple of years ago at the Tucson show. It was really the first time I had spent more than $200 per strand for gemstone beads. The green kyanite is spectacular! In fact, I liked the green kyanite so much that I couldn't decide what to make with it. I finally decided to make a simple wire wrapped necklace. Here is the picture of the finished necklace.
I didn't notice until a photographed the necklace that it wasn't right. The clasp in the front didn't lay right and it looked very asymmetrical. It wasn't at all what I wanted it to be. So, it was back to the drawing board for this one.
After cutting apart all my wonderful wire loops, I began again. Sometimes, I have had to remake a necklace several times before I get it right. This time, however, the second time was a charm. Here are some pictures of the remade necklace that is now on sale in my Etsy, Artfire and Zibbet shops.