Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Owen's First Steps

My grandson, Owen, took his first steps today.  The best part of the video for me is how excited Owen is.  He has a twin brother who hasn't yet taken the plunge.

Unfortunately, my daughter-in-law was on a Girl's Trip to Chicago with a pack of her friends and didn't get to see his first steps.  I think everyone understands that you cannot also be there for all the firsts but it is so disappointing when you find out you've missed something big.

Have a glass of wine Kara and enjoy the rest of your Girl's Trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a8SDqFtyZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment