Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Glutton for Punishment

Basically, I'm a glutton for punishment...I'm doing another show this weekend.  I hope to have a better sales record than last weekend.  I've committed to doing both Saturday and Sunday.  It is a much larger show that the last one.  This one has approximately 60 vendors so hopefully I won't get lost in the crowd.

For those of you that live in and around Baltimore, this show will be held at the Towson Commons.  Parking is free all weekend and you'll have 60 or so vendors of quality hand made gifts from which to choose that perfect last minute Christmas gift.  We're open 10 - 6 both Saturday and Sunday.

I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment