Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Reisterstown, MD, United States
A practicing attorney who is trying to find the time to develop a small business designing, making and selling handmade jewelry.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Etsy BNR

OK, you remember my rant last week about Etsy BNRs and my struggle over whether or not to design and make some lower priced items?  Well a couple of my items are being featured in the next round of that BNR.

My multi blue bracelet is being featured for just $64.00


And, my copper heart charm necklace for $40.00

For Etsy sellers, if you buy either piece, one of your items will replace mine.  The rules are listed on the BNR.  For others, you can just buy the pieces.

Of course, there are lovely items handmade by other artisans also being featured in the BNR.  There are some lovely pieces for sale.

We'll see how this round goes but it is probably my last BNR.

No comments:

Post a Comment